My Inspiration~

So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun. Ecclesiasties 8:15

Sunday, January 3, 2010

**New Years Resolution**

Happy New Year everybody... a couple days late.





How many people make new years resolutions and never stick with it...


This Year I'm going to lose weight....



I'm going to work harder on my 'look'.



I'm going to get organized...




I'm going to be a better parent...



Seriously....








.....





I'm not going to be a failure this year.
I'm going to work hard at my new years resolution...

which is...


not to stress over my new years resolution. I'm going to try hard to change my life styles baby steps at a time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers