My Inspiration~

So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun. Ecclesiasties 8:15

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Springtime

Me thinks the Groundhog was mistaken.

Last year, at this very time, I was outside with my children, snapping pictures of them playing in the yard with only sweatshirts for warmth. The ground was no longer mucky, they could play on their big plastic bicycles, they could dig in the dirt.

This year however, it is too chilly for said activities.

Not really, we were outside yesterday. But the whole no mucky and digging in the dirt will have to wait.

I still have snow bordering my lawn and what's left of the igloo is mucky and slick.

I think that the groundhog should be sued, or at the very least, his handlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers