My Inspiration~

So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun. Ecclesiasties 8:15

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I want a vacation

I want a vacation.

I want to escape from my life for a couple days and just enjoy life with no responsibilites. No responsibiltiy to make sure those around me are having fun, etc.

I feel like I'm having a miniature pity party, which is probably partially true. Pre Baby blues? More than likely. I look around my house surrounded by the stuff essential to make this new little person's life comfortable. And I realize I have no room. I have boxes and tubs of clothes sitting around. I have laundry that is clean and dirty sitting in piles around me.


I have projects begging to be done in my dining room. Dresses for my daughter to be sewn. Fabulous bags needing to be made up as they are for trade for yet more stuff that I'm getting from my mother. I have an entire homeschool classroom in my dining room as well that I had great and grand hopes to revamp and redo this summer so it would be fun and fresh for this fall. I know the summer is young, but I had expected to get started somewhat already.

My kitchen is a mess. My bedroom is a mess. My newest son's place in this world is non exsistant. I have to completely re-do my daugher's closet of a room before I can even HOPE to make room for the baby dude.

And the motivation to do everything?

Nonexsistant.

What am I wanting? A vacation. An out of preggo body experience. With no responsibilities and no demands. No, "Mama, can you clip my nails?".. No, "Mama come wipe my butt."... No, "Mama I have an owie."...

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't change an nth of my life, for the world on a silver platter.... but tonight... I wish I could escape my responsibilites for a day, then come back to reality and realize everything has fallen into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers