My Inspiration~

So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun. Ecclesiasties 8:15

Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Called Procrastination


I work better under pressure.



Last year I had this HUGE project done three weeks ahead of schedule. I felt empowered.



This year, Not so much...

It's all still sitting here mocking me.

What project you ask?

7 matching 4th of July outfits for girls ranging from ages 12-6.




Yeah, it's gonna be fun. I should get busy now... but hmm, what else could I do?

I made it further today than yesterday. I plugged in my Iron. :D

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I just happened on your blog this morning and I so get this. sometimes there are these perfectly small things I NEED to do and it feels like I can't do them just because I have to and I say to myself, what are you three?

    sigh. Im a work in progress I suppose :)

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Followers