My Inspiration~

So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun. Ecclesiasties 8:15

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Saga Continues...

Okay so here's an odd story for you. Feel free to weigh in *no pun intended*.

Back in January, I began to feel the burn.


I worked out very steadily for 3-4 days a week.



I lost no weight.



None.

Zip, Zero, Zilch.



I went home to Oregon for 2 weeks, went on a couple hikes, got some exercize bands did my thang okay?



I came home and have not been to the gym since. May 1st was my last day in the gym.




Sad yes I know. We're going on two weeks.

I've lost 12 pounds. Now I don't look like I've lost it and I've checked out my scale and everything, and sure enough it's accurate.



WTF?




I've lost the faith in working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers