My Inspiration~

So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun. Ecclesiasties 8:15

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

...and continues...

Yesterday was Cyber Monday:



I bought more stuff online.

AYFKM?!

My mother had no blue and silver Christmas stockings for her beautiful Christmas party.... so I accomodated her.




Then today....

(I feel as if I need to wear the cone of shame at this point)




I bought more.




My husband said do not buy me anything for Christmas.


He's currently up to about 9 packages under the tree and another on tis way... but DUDE.

Seriously.



62$ Shoes... for 18 bucks with free shipping.

How can I pass that up? Seriously?



So now I shall don the cone of shame and have a dove chocolate to console myself...




I really need to stop the madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers