My Inspiration~

So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun. Ecclesiasties 8:15

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Saga Continues...

So my mother has lost sleep.

I don't say this lightly.

She woke up in a cold sweat, 2:30 a.m. worrying about her party.

I can't help but giggle.

I'm so sorry she's so stressed over it.

I thrive at parties.

I love parties.

I love to host parties.

I love to cater parties.

I keep thinking I get that from my mom.

I will find out after December 14th.

I ordered her silver table clothes from Kohls.

I ordered her suprise center pieces from Kohls.

I really hope she loves all I ordered her from Kohls.

I love Kohls.

I am done now.

I'll post about something else now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers