My Inspiration~

So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun. Ecclesiasties 8:15

Sunday, December 6, 2009

...and all was right with the world.

So my bestie came home Friday night.

I can't even put into words what that means.

This was my world...



It was still mostly there, and the blessings were HUGE in it. How could I feel that lacking with my family around me... but she was gone for 10 weeks.

SO much happened... so much that I wanted my BFF here for. I needed her here for...



So many times I needed a shoulder to cry on, a shopping spree gone wild, a friend to just listen and not add the extra .02 I wasn't looking for. Someone to understand me without me speaking a word.

There just arn't enough words to help me explain what was missing.




......



We hung out last night for the firs time.

We decorated my Christmas tree, ate good food, and vegged on the couch watching White Christmas.

All is good in the world.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers