My Inspiration~

So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun. Ecclesiasties 8:15

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Black Friday

Black Friday was the coolest ever.

I know I'm a glutton for punishment.

Wanna know what I got that was the coolest?


hee hee


SHOES of course! LOL

Actually got a lot of stuff, but not going to post it for fear the recepiants of said deals will be browsing and see what I got them..


But I wanted to show you my shoes...


Ready?


Here they are...



Dude....


They got tread. :D

I was going to get these...



But my husband prefers something with a wider heel as he knows what a clutz I am... so I settled on the first and am completely happy...

I'm such a shoe freak. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers