My Inspiration~

So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun. Ecclesiasties 8:15

Monday, December 14, 2009

Discipline

No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.....Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. Hebrews 12: 11 & 14

I'm asking God to change my heart because I can't change my situation.... I'm sure it's a discipline of some form. Because it's painful...

I'm irritated that my husband isn't home. He hasn't been home since Thursday. He won't be home until *next* Tuesday or so.

That's right before Christmas

I'm irritated.


I'm trying so very hard not to take it out on my kids.

I'm suceeding for the most part.

I'm taking it out on the snow when I shovel it.
okay so its not quite this bad. but it could be. :D

I'm missing my husband.

If for nothing else, just to be able to walk into his arms for a hug.

I hate it when he goes but understand the need.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder?

*snort*

Absence makes for good "Welcome home Nookie"


hee hee hee

Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers