My Inspiration~

So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun. Ecclesiasties 8:15

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Getting more healthy...

More of this...




A few more of these



A bit of this.... ew.




and hopefully I'll have a bit of this...




I'm not obsessive about having to lose weight.... maybe that's my problem.

I hate exercise... like Haaaaate it... which pisses my husband off to no end... so if nothing else I'm going to try and stop pissing off my husband...

The sad thing is I have a treamill in my basement... it's covered with stuff... like I'm sure over half of the nation deals with the same problem...



But I'm going to get up earlier and get a bit more fit...

Keep your fingers crossed for me.


*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers