My Inspiration~

So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun. Ecclesiasties 8:15

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas

Christmas was fabulous.

There just arn't words to describe how blessed I am to have a family who understands the true meaning of Christmas and doesn't get blinded by all of the packages.

I mean we had a lot of packages.

But on top of it, first and foremost my children know it's Christ's birthday.

I'm so blesssed.

We celebrated with family on the Eve. Which was also a blessing as there has been a family feud for the past 6 months, that was sucessfully set aside for Christmas and everybody came together to celebrate.... EVERYBODY.....EVERYBODY....

Yup all 16 kids and 15 adults....

Wow we've got a big family.


God is Great. Life is good. Kids make me crazy.... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers