My Inspiration~

So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun. Ecclesiasties 8:15

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mall of America and the Pioneer Woman

First of all let me just say.

Ree Drummond Rocks.

I went to see her at Mall of America on Saturday.

I waited in line for 5 hours to see her.

You're wondering who she is right?

www.thepioneerwoman.com

She is one of the coolest ladies I know and I swear we could be sisters. Or something. Not in a stalker sort of way.

She is a city girl, who fell in love, moved to the country and fell in love with it.

I'm a country girl who fell in love, moved to the city, and now my guy and I are trying to get moved back out to the country that we love.

She homeschools.

I homeschoool.

She cooks.

I cook.

There are a lot of other similarites but the most is that she has this wicked sweet cookbook out, of which I stood in line for 5 hours to get signed.



Everything in it, from the recipes to the anticdotes, I love. I connect with.

She rocks.

Here's a few shots from the day at MOA.




I would have liked to have had a few more seconds, that's right seconds, with her, but when over 500 people came to see her, I couldn't be greedy. I just hope she likes the stuff I gave her. Homeade Pumpkin Toffee Pecan cookies, a festive holiday apron that I made and a bag of my favorite coffee... see posts below. :D

Thanks Ree~ You Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers