My Inspiration~

So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun. Ecclesiasties 8:15

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pre-Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.

Duh right?

Well today I'm crazy busy with other stuff besides the rat race of getting turkey stuffs ready. I have homeschool with the kids until noon, a Chiro appt at 1:30, then more homeschool stuffs starting at 3, when my nieces and newphew come over for craft time.

Their mom isn't big into crafts and well... I am. So we hang out, do crafts and visit. It's a good excuse.

I like good excuses for things.

Like when I purposly wear "owie" shoes so I can buy new ones.

Come on, who HASN'T done that?...

...

Let me rephrase... what woman, who is as much of a shoe horse as I am, hasnt'?

There we go... that makes sense.


So today we're working on Christmas presents.

Not sure exactly what yet, but it should be fun. I'm pretty sure with all the extra crafty crap I have laying around we'll find something useful to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers