My Inspiration~

So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun. Ecclesiasties 8:15

Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday, Monday <--this is singing of course.





So the cake turned out.

And the kitchen is now 90% clean.

Today is another day however it is a very full day.







Alright, so these are my new favorite thing...






Today I will be drinking multiple of these.

And then I will be going to bed when the sun goes down... which these days is around 4.

But this morning, with my first sip of go go juice... my body sighs and all is good in the world.

Here's what I'm drinking.




It's like an orgasm in a decent sized to-go cup that you don't throw away... Life is good day... Life is good today.

Adios and Via Con Dios...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers