My Inspiration~

So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun. Ecclesiasties 8:15

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday

Today is Sunday.


I'd rather be veggin until Church tonight.

However I'm working on cake.

My hands hurt and I feel like I'm going to puke.

I'm not ill. I just think I ate too much frosting.



It's pretty much done. And after it is, I want to go and crawl back into bed. But no such luck. I have to then beautify the rest of my familiy so we can go to the reception where I will then set up said cake. I hope it makes the ride. I can't imagaine. OY.

I'm thinking today is going to be a much needed coffee day... I just hope my stomach can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers